Paytm Money Transfer: Many times it happens that you are trying to make payment from Paytm after shopping in a shopkeeper or store, but you are unable to do so due to internet problem. You also have to wait for a long time, but now you will not have to face this kind of problem. Actually Paytm has started ‘Tap to Pay Service’ in view of such problems. Under this, Paytm users can pay with their virtual cards at retail shops even without internet. Let us know in detail about this special feature.
What is special about this feature
The most important thing about the ‘Tap to Pay’ service is that it will allow users to make instant payments with Paytm registered cards by tapping their phones on the POS machine. Not only this, even if the phone is locked, the payment will be done. This service is available for both Android and iOS platforms. Users can easily activate the ‘Tap to Pay’ service by using their Debit Card or Credit Card saved on their Paytm App.
read this also : Instagram New Feature: Now you will be able to see more posts on Instagram which you do not follow, new feature will come soon
You can start this service like this
If you want to use this feature of Paytm then you have to follow these steps.
- First of all open Paytm app.
- Now on Tap to Pay Home click on “Add New Card” or select the saved card from the card list.
- After this some important information will be asked, fill it.
- Now accept the terms of service and submit.
- The card that you have added, now an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number or email id.
- After entering that OTP, tap to pay service will start in your phone.
read this also : Tips and Trick: Schedule message on Whatsapp like this, everyone will be surprised, no birthday will be missed