OTT Tips: The OTT market is growing rapidly in the country. There are now Netflix, Amazon Prime, MX Player, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee 5 and many other OTT platforms in India. Out of these, Netflix has done well in the last few years. The number of its subscribers is increasing rapidly. Here you get to see movies, web series and TV shows in many different languages. Now Netflix also gives the option to run the app and watch shows in many Indian languages. Here we will tell you how you can change the language in Netflix.
Change language like this on internet browser or smartphone
If you are using this platform in an internet browser or smartphone, then follow these steps to change the language.
read this also : Amazon Deal: The screen of this phone is as big as a tablet, know the features of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Open the Netflix app on your Android mobile phone and go to the Profile section.
- Now click on the drop-down menu from the profile icon in the top right side of the screen.
- Here you have to choose the option of ‘Account’.
- Now under the ‘Profile and Parental Controls’ section, select one of the language options for your profile given there.
- After selecting the language, click on the save button below.
Change language like this on Smart TV
If you are running Netflix on Smart TV then follow these steps.
- First of all launch the Netflix app on the TV. Now on the profile page select the edit icon from the bottom.
- Now you will see the ‘Language’ option, click on it and proceed.
- Select any one of the languages given here and save it.
- Now the language of your app will change.
read this also : Instagram New Feature: Now Instagram account can be deleted directly from the mobile app, the company started testing the feature
Change language like this in movie/episode
- Wherever you are using this app, open it there.
- Now come to the film or series whose language you want to change.
- After selecting it, the audio and subtitle option will appear on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Here you have to select the language according to your choice for audio as well as subtitles.